Sonntag, 26. Mai 2013

Reggae Freestyle Song - Reggae Dancehall Songs/ Studio Live Session by DreaDnuT Dec.2012

Greetings to One and All!

After I have been off for a good While now, so here is the good News!
I am back again and I got a big Bag filled with some hot and fresh Stuff of the finest and hottest selfmade Reggae Music for You!

So let me share this Raggamuffin Freestyle Session, which I was recording in Dec. 2012, rapping on ''Movement Riddim'' Live and Direct @ 12 Gates Music Studio, which is my Home Studio.

Music and Video by DreaDnuT

Styles: Reggae, Roots. Dancehall, Reggae Song, Dancehall Song,
Reggae Dancehall Tunes, Reggae Music, Dancehall Music,
Freestyle Songs, Reggae Freestyle, Studio Session, Home Studio Recording, Live Music, Reggae Live 2012!

Don't forget to watch this Playlist of my selected Freestyle Songs on Youtube!
Just click here right now Reggae Songs -Raggamuffin Freestyle Music by DreaDnuT
                                                        

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen